CDRS is looking for maintainers
CDRS is Apache Cassandra driver written in pure Rust.
💡Looking for an async version?
- async-std https://github.com/AlexPikalov/cdrs-async (API is not fully compatible with https://github.com/AlexPikalov/cdrs)
- tokio https://github.com/AlexPikalov/cdrs/tree/async-tokio
- TCP/SSL connection;
- Load balancing;
- Connection pooling;
- LZ4, Snappy compression;
- Cassandra-to-Rust data deserialization;
- Pluggable authentication strategies;
- ScyllaDB support;
- Server events listening;
- Multiple CQL version support (3, 4), full spec implementation;
- Query tracing information.
Documentation and examples
- User guide.
- API docs (release).
- Using ScyllaDB with RUST lesson.
Add CDRS to your
Cargo.toml file as a dependency:
Then add it as an external crate to your
This example configures a cluster consisting of a single node, and uses round robin load balancing and default
r2d2 values for connection pool.
This project is licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or #404)
at your option.