A CMSIS-DAP firmware for hs-probe. This includes support for DAPv1 and DAPv2 over high-speed (480 MBit/s) USB 2.0.
Building the firmware
Loading the firmware
The HS-Probe supports
dfu-util and can have its firmware loaded via it. To
generate the bin, install
cargo-binutils and run:
And load it into the HS-Probe with:
It will automatically restart into DFU mode and load the firmware.
The following feature flags exists:
turbo, this will the MCU speed to 216 MHz instead of the current default of 72 MHz.
To build with features, the following command is used:
We would like to give special thanks to:
- Vadim Kaushan (@disasm) for the USB implementation and helping bring the probe up.
- Adam Greig (@adamgreig) for the SWD implementation and helping bring the probe up.
- Emil Fresk (@korken89) for the hardware design.
Noah Huesser (@yatekii) for the
probe-rsinitiative and helping bring the probe up.
Firmware is licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or #404)
at your option.