Must be used with the [Silent Server](https://github.com/Flone-dnb/silent-server-rs) application.
The application is translated into the following languages: English, Russian.
The application itself does not contain a lot of text to translate so it could be easily translated into other languages.
If you want to translate the application into some other not supported language follow these steps:
- Edit the "localization.ods" file located in the "res" folder using LibreOffice Calc: add a new locale name in the first row (locale name should contain only 2 ASCII characters).
- Add translations to all keys.
- Save this file and also save it as .CSV format to the "res/localization.csv" file with default export settings.
- Submit the pull request to this repo with your changes.
1. Install dependencies
Linux (Debian based)
sudo apt install cmake libopenal-dev libfontconfig1-dev libasound2-dev libsfml-dev libcsfml-dev
Linux (Arch based)
sudo pacman -S cmake csfml sfml openal
WindowsDownload dlls and libs from SFML (#404) and build rust-sfml from https://github.com/jeremyletang/rust-sfml/wiki
2. BuildUse 'cargo build --release' (requires Rust nightly) to build the app and copy the 'res' folder next to the binary (+ sfml dlls and openal32.dll if you are on Windows).
Please note, that starting from version 2.0.0 this project is licensed under the MIT license.
All versions prior to version 2.0.0 were licensed under the ZLib license.