Non-official rust library to search Nyaa.si for torrents.
As far as I know Nyaa.si does not provide any APIs so I thought it would be cool to have a way to do so in Rust and that's why this library exists.
nyaadesu is now hosted on creates.io so you can use it your projects by including it as a dependency.
Documentation is available at docs.rs and you can look at some simple examples under the
Build it yourself
If for some reason you want to play with the git version good old approach will work:
git clone https://github.com/grastello/nyaadesu.git cd nyaadesu cargo build cargo test
List of project's goals:
- Search Nyaa.si for torrents.
- Cringe Japanese-ish name.
- Better type for torrents' sizes.
- Better type for torrents' dates.
- Way to extract magnet and .torrent link.
List of features that seems cool to have:
- Get more information about a torrent (e.g. by parsing a page like this)
- Order results by number of seeders, leechers, completed downloads, size or date.
- Filter by category.