Rust library for using Infrared hardware decoders (For example a Vishay TSOP* decoder), enabling remote control support for embedded project.
This library aims for to be useful with the any MCU hal that implements the embedded-hal traits, and at the same time provide functionality for using it with more efficient implementation such as input capture, and be useful in host applications (such as Blipper).
- The NEC Protocol and the Samsung variant of it
- Philips Rc5
- Philips Rc6
- "Samsung BluRay Player protocol". Please let know if you know what it really is called :)
- Denon 48 bit protocol
- The infrared-examples repo contains various examples for receiving and transmitting infrared with the blue pill board
- Tested with bluepill board
- Vishay TSOP382 IR receiver
- Various ir leds
- NEC Generic "Special for MP3" and Samsung remotes
- Rc6 tested with a Philips Bluray player remote
- Rc5 tested with a Marantz CD player remote
Licensed under either of
Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or #404)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.